In2ne.com, a matchmaking site for musicians and venues, has released a ton of new site upgrades over the weekend. Here’s a rundown of all the new stuff:
- A slick new band press kit page layout, with new features including inline music videos, improved photo viewing and recent Twitter posts.
- A new sharing system for press kits, venue profiles & gig listings, including one-click Facebook sharing, Tweeting, and email sharing.
- A brand new venue profile page layout, with new enhancements including Google Maps integration and tips on booking venue gigs.
- A simplified gig creation process to significantly cut down on the number of steps required when posting a new gig listing.
- Simpler URLs, to make sharing and bookmarking your profile pages easier.
- Inline help tips to help musicians book gigs, and to help venues book bands.
Head on over to In2ne.com and check out the upgrades today!